Kinder Tisch Aktivitäten #Kinder #Tabelle #Hochzeit
Acid Reflux – Treat Immediately To Reduce Complications
Acid reflux is a disease characterized by the abnormal reflux or rise of gastric contents from the stomach into the esophagus resulting in chronic symptoms and mucosal damage. So it occurs when one of the two closures or “sphincters” in the esophagus fail to remain sealed after food or liquid intake and the contents get spilled into your larynx and pharynx instead of in your stomach.
Causes of acid reflux
Acid reflux is often caused by temporary or permanent alterations in the lining that actually separates the esophagus from the stomach. It is the ineffectiveness of the lower esophageal sphincter [LES] or the temporary LES relaxation connected to hiatus hernia that causes severe acid reflux. In adults, the most common symptom of acid reflux is acute heartburning sensation caused by acid resting in the esophagus. The painful sensation continues behind the sternum or breastbone. Another common symptom of acid reflux is esophagitis, which means that the person suffers an inflammation of the lining of esophagus. This simultaneously causes swallowing difficulties and chronic chest pains.
The cause of acid reflux in infants and children is their undeveloped digestive system. So the best way to avoid acid reflux in children is taking them to the doctor for immediate and fast medication.
Symptoms of acid reflux
Sometimes acid reflux is also characterized by rapid coughing, persistent pains in the ears, sinusitis, hoarseness or even complete change in the voice. When you are suffering from acid reflux, you should immediately visit the doctor for medication. Do not neglect as severe acid-reflux may lead to formation of a stricture or ulcers in your esophagus. Often persons suffering from acid reflux diseases can experience tasting something sour or salty behind the throat. However, other less common symptoms of acid reflux includes chest pain, swallowing, halitosis or bad breath, repeated throat clearing and water brash [hyper-secretion of saliva].
Instant remedies of acid reflux
To provide immediate relief to adults in case of acid reflux, you can try out with some homemade remedies. Instead of taking tea, you can have tea mixed with aniseed, peppermint, honey and lavender. However, you should have 8 oz in the morning and 8 oz in the evening for immediate relief.
Following is a brief account of other immediate home remedies
1) Have digestive enzymes containing Betain, pepsin or HCl components with each meal.
2) Papaya digestive enzymes, which contain papain, are also excellent dosage used for protein digestion.
3) Have pineapple as it supports digestion, reduces acidity effectively and supports wound healing.
4) Sprinkle cinnamon on your bread and have it to reduce acidity.
5) Eat organic grapefruits that are dried to remedy excess acid reflux.
6) Have romaine lettuce that will help to eliminate acid reflux or severe heartburn conditions.
7) A daily mixture of nutmeg, mace and slippery elm reduces indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, stomach gas, and vomiting and severe heartburn.
Treat acid reflux effectively to reduce any further complications in your stomach.